Friday 24 March 2017

Play alongside Alia Bhatt in her new mobile game

 

MUMBAI (web desk )Bollywood star Alia Bhat has launched her new mobile game called Alia Bhatt: Star Life.

“I can’t express my excitement enough to launch this game and offer my fans a fun way to experience life in the movie universe,” Bhatt told Vogue

“While it’s my game, I feel the best part is that it places the fan upfront and centre and provides a wonderful experience. I first met the Moonfrog team in Goa around a year ago when I was filming Dear Zindagi and it’s been amazing to see just how much work goes into building a game that works on so many interesting levels.”

 

After befriending her, Alia will guide the person from shoots to page 3 parties and more all over the globe to complete acting, dancing, singing and networking-related tasks that earn him/her cash, diamonds and stars.

She also changes various pretty outfits and fights off Monika Malhotra, the new nemesis. 

Moreover, the gamer will also get a chance to meet the country’s coolest photographers, designers and directors, hiring a much-needed publicist, and working out to stay fit.

 

The game will be available on Google Play and Apple app stores, in collaboration with Alia herself.

“We believe in delivering top quality entertainment to Indians. I’m very excited to share this game we’ve built with Alia,” said Mark Skaggs, director and board member at Moonfrog as reported by Economic Times.

“She is a top actor and an inspiration for many youngsters in India. Having a digital version of her guide our players gives them excitement and a sense of belonging to the celebrity world. I’m proud of the hard work by our team to develop this immersive and truly engaging game for Bollywood fans. ”

No comments:

Post a Comment